To remove your battery:
- Turn the Infratonic 9 over so that the side with the speaker, where the sound is emitted, is facing up.
- Take a #1 tip Phillips screwdriver and remove the screw from the battery panel, setting it aside.
- To remove the battery panel, simply push in and pull down, sliding the panel off.
- To remove the battery cable, pull down, then away from the unit (Note: if the battery is not coming out when you pull on it, check that the white box the wires rest in are not caught. If the white box is free and clear and the box the wires rest in still is not coming out, you will need to pull harder on the wires).
- Set the old battery aside.
To replace a new battery or reinstall the old battery back (for resetting purposes):
- Take the new battery and place it in the battery compartment.
- Use your Phillips screwdriver to push the battery plug into the recess socket, making sure the red wire is on top of the black wire. Position that battery in the housing and tuck the wiring out of the way.
- Install the battery panel and replace the battery panel screw. Make sure to not over tighten so you do not strip the screw.
- Flip the unit over and test to make sure the Infratonic 9 powers up.
Congratulations on installing your new battery pack!