Ancient Chinese tradition combined with Western science has brought us to our latest machine – the CHI Palm (Infratonic 11). Powerful sound wave frequencies, dependable mechanics and various intensity options have all been packed into a new ergonomic design. Gain the ability to reduce pain and inflammation, elevate your mood, and increase your overall standard of living – all of which is a part of enhancing your human experience.
The CHI Palm is an FDA-listed therapeutic massager. It offers a drug free, non-invasive treatment method for a wide variety of ailments. The cord-free design allows for increased maneuverability, and the new lithium-ion battery offers up to 60 hours of use per single charge.
Charging cable and quick start user guide included.
Acute (left): Includes higher octane of frequencies measured from the heart; can enhance intuition and help people look closer into what is causing them discomfort
- Beneficial for recent injuries, deep wounds, and bruises
Balance (center): Primary signal to use – most effective at calming inflamed cells to relieve pain and accelerate recovery
Deep Calm (right): Combines Balance setting with very low frequency signals that awaken deep unconscious reactive programming; useful for psychosomatic or mind/body conditions (brings unconscious programming closer to conscious awareness)
- Beneficial for sleep, deep relaxation, and emotional turbulence
- Gives CHI Palm ability to function as our Nessor unit when placed on the soles of the feet → works to awaken traumatized cells and release any unconscious bias/reactivity they are holding
- Ergonomic design
- Easily replaceable, rechargeable battery
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 60 hours of use with single charge
- Most effective, dependable, and powerful Infratonic motor
- Easily varied intensity for all people and ailments
- Breakthrough rejuvenating magnetic vortex reverses aging locally
- Piezoelectric, magnetic, and gravitational crystal integrates consciousness
- New electrostatic nano-signals for accessing unconscious reactivity
- Power on the CHI Palm and set it to your desired setting and intensity, then apply it to any area of pain or discomfort for as long as you’d like (back side that says “Put It Where It Hurts” should be facing/touching your body).
- Can be used directly over metal pins and staples without the risk of heating; also effective through blankets, pillows, casts, etc.
- Please keep CHI Palm at least six (6) inches away from implanted electronic devices (ex. pacemaker) or any blood clots that are suspected in the calves.
How do I use the CHI Palm?
In simple terms: “Put it where it hurts!” There’s even a sticker on the machine itself that says just that. All you must do is place the side of the Palm with that sticker on any part of your body experiencing pain (or point it in that direction if having it against your body is too overwhelming), and the Infratonic therapy treatments will get to work.
Is this safe for anyone in my family to use?
Yes, our CHI Palm is 100% drug-free and non-invasive. You can use it on yourself, your family, and even your pets!
How do you charge the CHI Palm?
The Palm uses any cord with a a USB to micro-USB connection cord, which is and it should be plugged into the port on the right side of the machine. Once you see a solid green light (further charging guidance can be found in the quick start manual), it’s fully charged and ready to go to work!
What kind of battery does the CHI Palm use?
The CHI Palm uses an 18650 lithium-ion battery with a “button top.” It is designed to last for up to 10 years and should provide up to 60 hours of use per single charge.
Can the CHI Palm be taken on a plane?
Yes, but it will likely be required to be carried in your carry-on bag. TSA does not allow extra batteries (like the lithium-ion battery that the Palm uses) to be loaded under the plane, so having it in your carry-on should mitigate that problem.
What happened to the timer function that previous Infratonic machines had?
Through customer feedback, we found that very few customers either utilized the timer function or were aware of how it worked. Many found it to be unnecessary as they preferred the machine to run continuously while in use. For that reason, we have removed that functionality from the CHI Palm and instead, added new features such as the intensity adjustor buttons and battery indicator lights.