Make this holiday season special with the CHI Palm Pack of 3, now available at a 15% discount, saving you $312.75 off the original price. Offer valid through December 25, 2023. These handheld devices are the ultimate holiday gifts for friends and family. The CHI Palm (Infratonic 11), our latest machine, utilizes Infratonic Chaos Therapy, providing powerful, unpredictable soundwave signals that aid in pain relief, accelerated recovery, improved healing and stress relaxation. It promotes relaxation, tranquility, and DNA attunement with Source. Whether you’re treating an injury, unwinding from a great workout or seeking rejuvenating sleep, the CHI Palm is here for you. Embrace well-being and give the ultimate gift of tranquility this holiday season!
- Power on the CHI Palm and set it to your desired setting and intensity, then apply it to any area of pain or discomfort for as long as you’d like (back side that says “Put It Where It Hurts” should be facing/touching your body).
- As pain and tension diminish under the CHI Palm, you will become more aware of the pain or tension in surrounding areas. Move the CHI Palm to these areas, chasing the pain or tension until it is all diminished.
- Can be used directly over metal pins and staples without the risk of heating; also effective through blankets, pillows, casts, etc.
- Please keep CHI Palm at least six (6) inches away from implanted electronic devices (ex. pacemaker) or any blood clots that are suspected in the calves.
The Nessor Function (originally a standalone device) is now incorporated within the new CHI Palm. Follow the instructions below to utilize the Nessor Function on the CHI Palm 11.
- Set the CHI Palm to the Deep Calm signal and increase the intensity to maximum or as is comfortable.
- Apply the metal electrode with the “Put It Where It Hurts” label to your body. Apply it to where the lower lumbar meets the sacrum on your lower back. Directly against the skin is best.
- To reduce anxiousness and reactivity, treat this area for 15 minutes daily for a few days.
- For deeper penetration into unconscious reactivity from traumatic stress, read some of the Foundational Truth cards to the body.
- As you read the foundational truth statements, be aware of how feelings in your body change. Read each card several times. The Deep Calm signal awakens the unconscious programming to the level of your conscious awareness. Observing the changes in the body with each reading of each card causes the foundational truths to displace the reactive lies which had been controlling your unconscious reactions.
- We are not aware of our reactive unconscious because it is unconscious. Often, others will point out that we seem more peaceful and less reactive. While we may not be aware of reactivities being displaced, we will be aware that our lives seem to proceed more smoothly and effortlessly.
How do I use the CHI Palm?
In simple terms: “Put it where it hurts!” There’s even a sticker on the machine itself that says just that. All you must do is place the side of the Palm with that sticker on any part of your body experiencing pain (or point it in that direction if having it against your body is too overwhelming), and the Infratonic therapy treatments will get to work.
Is this safe for anyone in my family to use?
Yes, our CHI Palm is 100% drug-free and non-invasive. You can use it on yourself, your family, and even your pets!
How do you charge the CHI Palm?
The Palm uses any cord with a micro-USB connection, which is plugged into the port on the right side of the device. Once you see a solid green light (further charging guidance can be found in the quick start manual), it’s fully charged and ready to go to work!
What kind of battery does the CHI Palm use?
The CHI Palm uses an 18650 lithium-ion battery with a “button top.” It is designed to last for up to 10 years and should provide up to 60 hours of use per single charge.
Can the CHI Palm be taken on a plane?
Yes, but it will likely be required to be carried in your carry-on bag. TSA does not allow extra batteries (like the lithium-ion battery that the Palm uses) to be loaded under the plane, so having it in your carry-on should mitigate that problem.
What happened to the timer function that previous Infratonic machines had?
Through customer feedback, we found that very few customers either utilized the timer function or were aware of how it worked. Many found it to be unnecessary as they preferred the machine to run continuously while in use. For that reason, we have removed that functionality from the CHI Palm and instead, added new features such as the intensity adjustor buttons and battery indicator lights.